Monday, December 12, 2011

i tried walking in stilts but ended up tumbling down





i am so sorry for leaving this space extinct for a week, i was hibernating in my own little domicile. anyway, i love this burgundy sheered maxi, the material is super flimsy and supple i cant help but keep stroking it! and plus, its perfect for singapore's humid weather with the exception of the relentless downpour this holiday. 

anyway, christmas is nearing! and I AM EXCITED. the christmas-y mood itself makes me feel contented already and i can't wait to give and receive presents. :) i don't know why but i love trawling through racks and shelves to find a perfect present for someone, ironically, i don't really enjoy buying birthday gifts. how weird. but i still do, dont get me wrong. 

i've got a list of what i want but no one in this household supports my expenditure :( how sad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment