Monday, November 28, 2011

profound buoyant






I HAVE A FETISH TOWARDS STROKING GAUZY MATERIAL. my new found love for stroking such amazing and delicate textures gives me a sense of serenity and composure. got this sheer, midnight blue 
a symmetrical skirt from oakham market during their upsize. i was literally tailing the lady carrying the last piece and i finally got my hands on them. i am still in love with the material and i cant help but constantly stroke it whenever i'm in my private domicile!

went down town today with chloe and we got our extensions! super kawaii^^ having the post-excitement-syndrome now. both of us got the burgundy/maroon colour and the picture up there has got no relevance to the actual colour TT_TT maybe alittle but it looks almost brown in the photo. oh well just keep in mind it is this colour. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment